Free bibles are available upon request for inmates and youth at detention centers. Please click the button below.
All donations are tax deductible. 95% of your donation will go toward the purchase of Bibles. The other 5% will offset shipping cost. Thank you for your support and generosity.
Copyright © 2020 We Care Incorporated - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder